In the late 1600s, French Huguenots established themselves in the Liberties, Dublin. Many were experienced silk weavers, contributing to the thriving silk and poplin industry in the city. The Fumbally custom typeface takes inspiration from the movement of thread on the weaving looms of this era.
Today, Fumbally is comprised of a modern, purpose-built office block - Fumbally Square and three refurbished period buildings, Studio, Mews and Court. The buildings extend to a total area of 7,778 sq.m. (83,699 sq.ft.). Creating vibrant creative work spaces that are inspired by the industries of the past.
- Vibrant Dublin 8 location
- 15 minutes walk to St. Stephen’s Green
- Luas Greenline 1km to east
- 12+ Bus routes within a 250m radios
- Dublin Bike Station 10 mins away